Ordering and Shipping Policy
- Once an order has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent immediately. Please review your order for accuracy. If there are any discrepancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm PST.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, it is possible that it may be in your spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that appears to be fraudulent.
Shipping & Delivery
- For frozen products, we only ship on Monday via FedEx 2Day Air, Standard Overnight, and 1-2 Day Ground. FedEx Express Saver (3 day) is available during the holiday season (November-January).
- Weekend delivery is not available at this time. The shipping schedule may be adjusted in observance to national holidays.
- Should there be any delays that we are aware of, we will notify you and your order will automatically be shipped on the next available shipping date.
- We only ship to the contiguous 48 states with a valid physical address. We do not ship to PO BOX or APO/FPO addresses.
- All orders are shipped "shipper release", which means carrier will leave the package without the recipient's signature.
- Each order will be shipped using foam containers and packed with sufficient coolant such as dry ice and/or gel packs to assure the product arrives in good condition. It is expected that all of the dry ice will evaporate during transit. You may receive products in defrosted condition. As long as the product is still cool to the touch, it is safe to consume.
- If you are not able to receive the package at your shipping address, please consider having your perishable foods delivered to an alternate address where someone will be available to receive your order.
- Please understand that there is no guarantee on the arrival time. Arrival times may vary depending on situations and conditions beyond our control.
- Please inspect the contents of your package as soon as it arrives and store in the freezer or refrigerator accordingly.
- All shipping carriers are not responsible for loss of or damage to perishable packages during the holiday seasons.
- MyrtleGreens.com is not responsible for replacing any items and/or packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during shipping. Unfortunately, we have no control over the package once it leaves our facility.
Thank you and we hope you have a great shopping experience at MyrtleGreens.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.
- MyrtleGreens.com does not accept any returns or exchanges on food items.
- If you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us and we will notify the manufacturer to check for any possible reparations.