Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala (Pack of 12) icon By Vegetarian Plus

$91.08
icon

Imitation chicken in masala sauce.

Made with Non-GMO Soy Protein.


  • Product Description

    Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala (Pack of 12)

    Traditional Chicken Masala is a curry dish of roasted chicken chunks served in a rich-tasting, lightly-spiced sauce. The origins of the dish are disputed, with some saying it was introduced in Scotland, others claiming Soho, London as its birthplace, and still others insisting it originated by accident in Punjab, India. Vegetarian Plus's East Indian Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala features delectable bite-sized vegan chunks marinated in aromatic spices and served in a lightly spiced vegan masala sauce. For a simple and delicious dish, try this Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala with cooked rice or noodles and garnish with cilantro. Fresh, delicious and authentic, this Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala is an ideal dish for exploring Indian cuisine.

    Shipment contains 12 packages of Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala.

  • Product Information+

    Ingredients: Soybean Fiber, Wheat Protein, Tapioca Starch, Water, Soybean Oil, Soy Sauce (water, soybean, wheat, salt, cane sugar), Raw Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Trehalose. TIKKA MASALA SAUCE: Fresh Onions, Water, Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Blend of Spices, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Fresh Cilantro, Salt & Citric Acid.

    Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 2.5 oz. Servings Per Container: About 4, Calories 90, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 300mg (12% DV), Total Carbohydrate 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (13% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.

    ALLERGY INFORMATION: This product contains soy and wheat, and is manufactured in a facility that also processes other items containing milk or egg.

    Net wt. 10.5 oz (298g) (AV35M), SHIPS FROZEN

  • Shipping Information+

    ships frozen

    Frozen orders are shipped on Mondays.
    Orders must be received by Thursday, 9am PST
    to ship on Monday.
    All orders placed after Thursday, 9am PST
    will ship the following Monday.

    Examples:
    • Order placed Feb 4, 2019 (Mon)
    ships Feb 11, 2019 (Mon).
    • Order placed Feb 7, 2019 @ 8am PST (Thurs)
    ships Feb 11, 2019 (Mon).
    • Order placed Feb 7, 2019 @ 10am PST (Thurs)
    ships Feb 18, 2019 (Mon).
    • Order placed Feb 8, 2019 (Fri)
    ships Feb 18, 2019 (Mon).

    *Shipping schedule subject to change.

    LEARN MORE

  • Reviews+

    There have been no reviews for this product.

    Add Your Own Review

Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala (Pack of 12)

Traditional Chicken Masala is a curry dish of roasted chicken chunks served in a rich-tasting, lightly-spiced sauce. The origins of the dish are disputed, with some saying it was introduced in Scotland, others claiming Soho, London as its birthplace, and still others insisting it originated by accident in Punjab, India. Vegetarian Plus's East Indian Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala features delectable bite-sized vegan chunks marinated in aromatic spices and served in a lightly spiced vegan masala sauce. For a simple and delicious dish, try this Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala with cooked rice or noodles and garnish with cilantro. Fresh, delicious and authentic, this Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala is an ideal dish for exploring Indian cuisine.

Shipment contains 12 packages of Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala.

Ingredients: Soybean Fiber, Wheat Protein, Tapioca Starch, Water, Soybean Oil, Soy Sauce (water, soybean, wheat, salt, cane sugar), Raw Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Trehalose. TIKKA MASALA SAUCE: Fresh Onions, Water, Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Blend of Spices, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Fresh Cilantro, Salt & Citric Acid.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 2.5 oz. Servings Per Container: About 4, Calories 90, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 300mg (12% DV), Total Carbohydrate 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (13% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.

ALLERGY INFORMATION: This product contains soy and wheat, and is manufactured in a facility that also processes other items containing milk or egg.

Net wt. 10.5 oz (298g) (AV35M), SHIPS FROZEN

ships frozen

Frozen orders are shipped on Mondays.
Orders must be received by Thursday, 9am PST
to ship on Monday.
All orders placed after Thursday, 9am PST
will ship the following Monday.

Examples:
• Order placed Feb 4, 2019 (Mon)
ships Feb 11, 2019 (Mon).
• Order placed Feb 7, 2019 @ 8am PST (Thurs)
ships Feb 11, 2019 (Mon).
• Order placed Feb 7, 2019 @ 10am PST (Thurs)
ships Feb 18, 2019 (Mon).
• Order placed Feb 8, 2019 (Fri)
ships Feb 18, 2019 (Mon).

*Shipping schedule subject to change.


LEARN MORE

There have been no reviews for this product.

Add Your Own Review
The Goodness Inside
Non-GMO
100% Vegan
No Cholesterol

You May Also Like